Types of Personal Injury: Car Accident & Defamation
There are few things to remember at the scene of a car accident.
- Make sure everyone is fine or receives quick medical care.
- Even if the accident seems small request an officer at the scene. As the police report can help determine who is at fault.
- Avoid making statements that points which are at fault.
And Here Are the Few Things to Remember After the Accident.
- Tell the doctor you were in an accident and receive medical attention as soon as possible.
- Make sure to complete all the treatment prescribed by your doctor.
- Keep a record of your medications, treatments, bills and other expenses.
There Are Two Types of Defamation Libel and Slander
There are two types of defamation libel and slander. Libel is defamation of a group, product, person, organization country or government that was written or in a picture. While slander is the same thing as libel, but the defamation is found in the form of words, sign language, sounds or gesture.